Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feb. 19 class update ---test delayed

Class, I was unable to download test material into blog site. I'm sorry. Can all you please send me your emails so that I can email this to you by Monday. You will have until next Thursday, Feb. 26, to complete the tests once I get them to you this weekend. Okay? Now, here are the emails I have. If you name is not there, then you must send it to me via email at manuelf78407@yahoo.com...thanks

Katrina Alejandro jzmccoy07@gmail.com
Carlos Alvarado kscta00@tamuk.edu
Emmanuel Dixon ; bigenormous77@hotmail.com
noe longoria ; no_e@hotmail.com
Juan Carlos Reyes juancarlosr18@yahoo.com
Lorraine Rodriguez ; nov_bunn_13@yahoo.com
Greg Stelfox ;vivid005@aol.com
Alisa Reynolds ;alisa.reynolds@gmail.com
Jaime Gonzalez ; jaime_omar726@hotmail.com
Tania Garcia ;Tania_garcia89@yahoo.com

So, I will get this to you all by Monday...okay...thanks
dr. flores

No comments:

Post a Comment